WooCommerce Ultimate Auction allows you to provide easy and quick way to add your products as auctions on your site. Simple and flexible, Lots of features, very configurable. Easy to setup. Great support.
There is two type of auctions :
A regular auction Bidding Low To Higher Like: 101 --- 110 ---- 150 ...... Etc..
A reverse auction is the opposite of a regular auction Bidding Higher to low Like: 150 --- 110 ---- 101 ...... Etc..
Structure of work
Product auction is very easy with Ultimate Auctions
Admin can add a product as a auction product and Set the start and end date,
bid limit, the maximum quantity of product, bid amount, and more.
User can Bid on product and after login there are see and get all notification of all activity of product by email.
It enables bidding auction feature on product bidding price on any products with the incremental and reverse auction.
So this plugin provides one of the advanced features for all store owners to draw attention towards customers and sell any product on auction.
To make the auction product, Go to Admin → Woocommerce → Product Fill all the required fields. After publish the product it's ready to bid. It's easy to store adminsitratio
The Featured List :
- Buy Now option
- Show auctions in your timezone
- Set Reserve price for your product
- Set Bid incremental value for auctions
- Ability to edit, delete & end live auctions
- Re-activate Expired auctions
- Email notifications to bidders for placing bids
- Email notification to Admin for all activity
- Email Sent for Payment Alerts
- Outbid Email sent to all bidders who has been outbid.
- Count Down Timer for auctions.
- Ability to Cancel last bid.
- Registered User can place bids.
- Admin panel for better management.
- Add standard auctions for bidding
- Custom Emails
- Maximum and minimum quality
- User can see win Bid product
- Product condition option (old/new)
Demo Customer Login for bidding User Name : demo
Demo Customer Login Password : demo
Admin demo user: demo
Admin demo passwor: demo
Visit for document click here