2.5 - 7 LPA
We are looking for collaborative designers having an eye for color to implement innovative solutions for visuals, directions and experience of our product.
The UI/UX Designer role is very distinct and requires the ability to transform generic interfaces into intuitive and usable experiences with a primary focus on both aesthetics and Usability. Executing stages of design from just a concept to final handoff.
You should be aware of the design thinking principles to quickly iterate lo-fi wireframes and hi-fi prototypes.
You must have hands-on tools like Sketch App, Adobe XD, Figma, and Photoshop.
Exposure to tools like Procreate, Pencil, Origami Design and InVision Studio will be added as an advantage.
If you are familiar with code (HTML/CSS) and have exposure to designing languages like Material Design and Human Interface guidelines and working knowledge of flat design/minimalism, it will be considered a plus.
Key Responsibilities & Qualification
- Responsible for collecting requirements and making design analysis to create intuitive and meaningful interfaces.
- Collaborating with other product designers and engineers to deliver a project.
- Scratching wireframes followed by hi-fi prototypes keeping the design consistency in mind for different platforms.
- You'll be weaving icons and drawing illustrations.
- Building UI patterns for enterprise-level apps and extensions.
|CTC||2.5 - 7 LPA|
|Interview Process||Face To Face, Project Assignment, HR Round|